GENERALABOUT THE COMPANY
In accordance with “Ley 34/2002, de 11 de julio, de servicios de la sociedad de la información y de comercio electrónico”, we inform you of our company details: The company name is “Blu So Easy, SL”, with C.I.F. B54730577 and company address at Avenida Lepanto 21, C.P. 03730 Jávea (Alicante), registered at “Registro Mercantil de Alicante en el Tomo 3712; Libro 0; Folio 213; Hoja A136414, Inscripción 1”. Our contact details are:
- Telephone: 86 566 45 00
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Avenida Lepanto nº 21, 03730 Javea, Alicante, Spain
ABOUT THE WEBSITE
Blu do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website
- that the material on the website is up to date
- that the website or any service on the website will remain available
DATA PROTECTION & RESPONSIBILITY
In accordance with current legislation on the protection of personal details (LOPD 15/99), Blu makes known that the personal details which you furnish us when completing electronic forms which appear on our website and those details which you access as a result of navigating, consulting or requesting any service from Blu will be collected in a data file for which Blu is responsible, with the object of replying to your request and questions and so that we can send you information on Blu and its activities by e-mail, SMS or by the postal services, to which you give your agreement which you can revoke at any time. You may exercise your rights to access, rectify, oppose or cancel these details by means of a written, signed request to Blu under the terms and conditions of current legislation (LOPD 15/99). We should, therefore, be obliged if you would forward, immediately to Blu, any modification to your personal details so that the information contained in our files is at all times up to date and does not contain errors. The collecting of your personal details is done for the principal reason of offering the best possible service to our customers. Blu will only use this information for the purposes indicated.
Blu makes known that it has in place the technical and organisational security measures necessary to guarantee the security of your personal details and avoid their alteration, loss and/or unauthorised use, taking into account technological advances, the nature of the details stored and the risks to which they may be exposed whether these are from human, physical or natural actions. All the above is in accordance with current legislation with regard to data protection and more precisely with regard to the security methods for computerised files which contain personal data (Royal Decree 1720/2007).
Our service provides you with high-speed access to the internet, with the option to contract our fixed line telephone service, via VoIP or traditional copper line. We can assign new numbers, or you can maintain your existing number (documentation required).
START OF CONTRACT
Our contract comes into effect upon the date of installation. Payment will not be taken by Blu until our engineer confirms a successful installation. The initial payment will include all installation costs (including additional equipment/labour), and the first months service pro-rata. Monthly payments will be taken directly from the bank account provided. Invoices are issued on the first working day of each calendar month, and will be debited within the first week of the month. All invoices are sent to the email provided by the customer or can be collected from the shop. The contract term is 12 months, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
PRIOR TO INSTALLATION
Before installation, the customer should provide the following details:
Full name, address, telephone number, email address, Spanish IBAN, credit or debit card details and copy of recent utility bill.
You should be aware that as part of the installation, we need to install a small (30cm/40cm) dish, which is directed towards our access point. Ideally, when living within a community, you should either have roof access, or permission to install the dish on an exterior wall. In some cases, and signal permitting, we are able to “hide” the dish on a terrace. If access to a communal roof space is via a locked door, you should ensure you have the key available on the day – this can generally be obtained from the president or from the administrators office.
In the case of apartments or large properties, Blu will carry out a full site survey to determine the labour and parts required to achieve a successful installation. An estimate of additional costs will be provided to the customer.
Legal title of all equipment installed by Blu shall remain the property of Blu, unless otherwise stated in writing. Legal title of additional internal networking equipment shall be transferred to the customer, together with the appropriate manufacturer’s warranties. All Blu installations will be carried out to the highest standard, and all equipment will be aligned, tightened and fixed to the best endeavours of the Blu engineer.
We will ensure that the best reception of the available signal is received. Signal may be lost due to, and not limited to; equipment moves due to adverse weather conditions or equipment being physically moved or damaged. In the event of an antenna needing replacement either after the 12 month warranty period, or due to reasons described above, a replacement antenna will be charged at 99.95€+ iva. (Under these circumstances, Blu recommend that the customer claims against their household insurance policy, and will provide a certificate upon request).
Manufacturer’s warranty DOES NOT include damage caused from; electrical power surge, prolonged low voltage, or acts of nature, such as lightening etc (these can severely limit and damage your connection and equipment. Blu recommend the purchase of a surge protector, and our engineers can supply and fit this upon request. Lastly, change of property will incur fees of 69.95e + iva.
Blu will secure your internal wifi network with the password of your choice and may also provide you with other usernames and passwords. You must ensure that these are kept confidential and secure, and should be used in accordance with instructions. If Blu suspect that there may be a breach of security, or misuse of the service, we may change your password, notifying you of the changes, or temporarily suspend your username and password access. If you suspect that the access details have become known to someone not authorised to use it, or if any password is being used, or is likely to be used, in an unauthorised manner, you are advised to contact Blu immediately.
OTHER FACTORS WITHIN THIS AGREEMENT
Blu may need to temporarily suspend the service for operational reasons (ie planned maintenance, repairs or upgrades). Where possible, maintenance will be planned for between midnight and 6am, and Blu will endeavour to provide reasonable notice, and restore service as soon as possible. Blu may provide you with instructions when using the service, or about your use of the service; and you agree to observe them.
FAIR USE POLICY
Blu want their customers to get the most out of their internet service. This is why Blu do not restrict the speed available to individual users within their chosen package, with traffic management controls being applied only to P2P traffic or any other service that require continued high usage of bandwidth, which may damage the integrity of our network. Blu may at times be required to carry out work to our network, and as such cannot be held responsible for any data loss. Blu may provide advice or recommendations to replace or upgrade certain equipment in the event of it becoming necessary for the adequate functioning of the network provided by Blu.
REPAIRING SERVICE FAULTS
Blu aim to provide the best possible service, however, we cannot guarantee that the services will be operational at all times. However, Blu will attempt to correct all reported faults as soon as is reasonably possible.
Any fault in service should be reported on the telephone number 865 664 500, via our shop in Javea Port, or email email@example.com. We recommend that customers follow us on social media for important updates or notices.
Should an engineer be sent to a customers property to find that fault lays with the client, (ie antenna unplugged etc) the callout will be charged at 30€ + iva.
Blu do not accept wireless speedtests. All tests must be carried out by cable, with no other devices connected. Wifi speedtests can vary from device to device, distance to router etc. Ensure you test via ethernet cable and you have no downloads running or streaming anything over the internet or any P2P / file sharing programs are running in the background. Also, you should check for Viruses/Trojans or Malware on your computer that could also slow the connection down. If you are not 100% sure how to check this you may need to ask someone to help you do so or have a qualified Computer technician check for you.
Should an engineer be called to a property after a reported drop in speed, they will first carry out a speed test as detailed above. Should the speed be found to be that contracted by you, charges may apply.
It is agreed that all charges for any equipment or services contracted by you are payable in full by you. All payments remain due in the event of a subsequent fault being reported. Administration fees apply in the case of a declined payment Moving from one property to another is chargeable at 69.95€ + iva, plus cable required in the new property, when using existing antenna and router. Direct debit rejects will be charged at 15€ + iva. Should a payment reject from your bank acount, it may be taken from a credit or debit card supplied by you, if we are unable to contact you to make alternative arrangements. Credit / Debit card are the only valid form of payment for installtion and/or equipment, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
You must make sure that nobody (including you) makes use of the service: Fraudulently or in connection with a criminal offence. To send, knowingly receive, upload, download or use any material which is offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing, or in breach of copyright, confidence, privacy or any other rights. To cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety. To spam or send or provide unsolicited advertising or promotional material sent or provided by any third party. In any way which, in our opinion, is or is likely to be detrimental to the provision of the service to you or any of our customers. In an unlawful manner, in contravention of any legislation, laws, license or third party rights, or in contravention of our acceptable use policy. In a way that does not comply with instructions provided to you. You may not resell or redistribute Blu services to a third party, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
YOUR INTERNET USE
The service enables you to access the internet. The internet is separate from the service, use of the internet is at your own risk and subject to any applicable laws. We have no responsibility for any goods, services, information, software, or any other materials which you may obtain when using the internet.
BREACH OF CONTRACT
Blu may suspend the service or end this contract (or both) at any time: With immediate effect if you materially breach this contract or if Blu believe that the service is being used in a way described in “Service Use”, even if you do not know that the service is being used in this way. Upon reasonable notice if you breach this contract in any other way and fail to remedy the breach within a reasonable period of being asked to do so. If Blu suspends or terminates this contract under these terms, we will inform you of such suspension or termination as soon as reasonably possible, and explain why this action has been taken. In the event that Blu decides to suspend the service or a username/password provided to you, Blu will reactivate service only if adequate guarantees are given by you that the service will be used as per agreement. If we choose to suspend the service under these terms, this contract will continue during the period of suspension, and you will be required to pay all relevant charges.
OUR LIABILITY TO YOU
We have no liability for any loss not reasonably foreseeable by us when this contract begins, nor for any loss of opportunity, goodwill, reputation, business, revenue, profit or savings you expected to make, wasted expenditure, or data being lost or corrupted. Blu do not have liability of any sort for the omissions of other providers of audiovisual and/or telecommunication services, telecommunications and network equipment, or for faults in (or failure of) their networks and equipment. Blu do not have liability of any sort for changes made by you which result in the cessation of your internet connection and this service.
METHODS OF PAYMENT & BILLING
Direct Debit is the only valid payment method for monthly invoices. Initial and one-off fees will be charged to your credit/debit card once the invoice has been generated. Installations must be paid upon install. Products purchased in our shop will be paid in cash or credit / debit card. Customers must provide Blu with both a Spanish bank account and a credit / debit card of which they are holders and are in force. As for our billing period, it is at the beginning of each month so all services will be prepaid, with the exception of the consumption of calls that will be post-paid. In addition, any service that is added during the month will be billed the pro rata of that month. Finally, invoices are sent by email to customers or a hard copy can be collected from our shop.
Late payment notices will be sent by SMS and email to customers. If payment is not received in due course, services will be disconnected. Blu will take all necessary steps to recover payment. The return of receipts generates additional expenses for the customer of € 15 + VAT for DD reject fees. If we cannot contact the customer to pay the amounts due, Blu so easy reserves the right to charge the fee on the credit / debit card provided. Customers who persist with late payments may be liable for re-connection fees, or may have service termination by Blu. In the event of continued non-payment, Blu will pass all client details to our lawyers, instructing them to take further action.
CANCELLATION Customers will have to cancel services in writing. Cancellations are processed by the 15th of the month, services will be cancelled by the end of that calendar month and the complete month will be paid. Any cancelation request after the 15th of the month will be processed the following month and will be chargeable until the end of that month. Our wireless and fibre services have a permanency of 12 months.
- WIRELESS Cancellations before completion of contract will incur a fee of 99.95€ + iva. Once cancellation has been processed, customers must give access to their homes so that installers can proceed with the de-installation and collection of equipment owned by Blu. Failure to facilitate the return of the equipment within 14 days of cancellation will result in charges of 99.95€ + iva being applied. Required work or removal of Blu equipment must be carried out by an authorised Blu engineer. Blu does not permit unauthorised personnel to access the equipment.
- FIBER Cancellations before completion of contract will incur a fee of 160€ + iva. Once cancellation has been processed, customers will have to return the router (ONT) provided to them by Blu. Failure to facilitate the return of equipment within 30 days of cancellation will result in charges of 80€ + iva.
The customer has 30 days from the date the invoice is generated to express his dissatisfaction. A ticket will be raised and the incidence will be studied. After 30 days from the issuance of the invoice, no credits will be made. In addition, no credits will be issued for costs generated from shipping costs or returning shipping costs. Furthermore, no credits will be issued for DD reject fees or loss of service due to the customer. Lastly, no credits will be issued for administration costs.
You are responsible for checking the mail sent to the email address you provided us with. You are responsible for checking your invoice, and have 30 days to dispute any discrepancies.
TEMPORARY SUSPENSION OF SERVICE
Wireless service The customer may suspend the service at any time, provided that at least 3 months have elapsed since the installation. The admin fee is payable each and every time you suspend. Admin fee is 9.95€ + IVA. Reactivation of the service is free. Once reactivated, the suspension cannot be requested until one month has elapsed. The monthly cost of the suspension service is 4.95 € + IVA per suspended service (the full month is invoiced regardless of the day of request for suspension). If the customer chooses to suspend service within the 12 month period, this will be taken into account when cancelling.
Part-time Fibre – Customers have the option to contract a part time fibre optic package. This package has a fee of 60€ incl. IVA. Line rental is obligatory for a monthly fee of 17€ incl. IVA, with a permanency of 12 months from the date of activation. The contracted speed is up to 100Mb and the packages we have are 7, 15 or 30 days. The price of the different packages are 14 €, 22.50 €, 30 € (incl. IVA.) successively. This service includes up to 6 activations per year, so it is aimed at customers who need internet for a maximum period of 6 months. The fixed line is billed every month of the year and activations only when requested.
From 01/07/19 the suspension service is no longer available. Please contact us if you have any questions.
We offer an IPTV service in which the customer must purchase an STB (decoder) for € 100 + VAT. The customer is fully responsible for the use of the TV channels, so Blu will not be responsible for the misuse of the same or any fraudulent practices that the client could perform. In addition, special offers are not cumulative. These are only valid for new customers, once the offer is completed, the normal price of the service will apply.
Blu endeavour to offer the highest quality of VoIP service, making you aware that the loss of your internet connection for any reason, will also imply the loss of telephone service. Blu do NOT recommend the cancellation of a standard landline, or to be solely dependant on a VoIP line for business. Blu cannot be held responsible for any loss of business or revenue caused by any lost communication, and do not offer any form of compensation for such instances.
Calls made from Spain to toll-free numbers in other countries are charged. Only those made to free numbers in Spain will be free. Customers can port their fixed line if he/she wishes or he/she can be assigned a new one. In order to process the portability of the fixed line, the customer must provide exactly the same documentation (name, address, DNI, NIE or passport in force) that appears on the invoice of his current provider.
Line rental is mandatory with fibre optics and includes unlimited calls to national landlines, 200 minutes to national mobiles and 200 minutes to European landlines. The customer will have a period of 15 days to provide the relevant invoice if he wishes to process the portability of his line or a new number would be assigned. Line rental with our wireless system is optional and includes 300 minutes to national and European fixed landlines and mobiles.
Blu is not responsible for the occasional loss of service if the causes are due to the client.
For the activation of the mobile service, the client will have to sign all necessary documentation and provide a copy of his identity document (NIE, Passport, ID). Once this is received, the portability will be processed between 24 hours and 36 hours.
For the use of the mobile service, the customer must have an unlocked mobile. Blu is not responsible for the occasional loss of service if the causes are due to the client.
Voicemail: 242. Blu does not offer prepaid mobile services, only monthly contracts but without permanency.
The megabytes offered are real but not guaranteed. Blu reserves the right to limit the connection of customers in the case of abuse of the service in order to safeguard the good use of the Network. For installations, the client must provide a valid address and corroborate it by delivery. Blu will perform the installation of the internet service on the date and time agreed with the customer except in the case of external reasons beyond the company. Therefore installation dates and times are estimations and Blu does not entail the obligation to perform them on the date and time stipulated.
For the installation of wireless equipment, customers residing in a building, apartment or urbanization must have the consent of the community of neighbours to be able to carry out the installation using common goods (terrace, balcony, etc.) and have full access to the terrace / attic of the building where the antenna will be installed. The customer must confirm that he/she has such authorization and access, so if at the time of installation this cannot be carried out for one of these reasons, the customer will be charged 50€ + iva. Same charge will apply if you do not want to carry out the installation and do not warn Blu within a minimum notice of 24 hours at the time of installation.
The price of the standard install includes the following equipment a 30/40cm dish, 15 meters of cable, up to 3 hours of manual labour and a POE and router. Any extra expenses that may be generated by the installation will be notified to the customer prior to the installation to show its compliance with it. If you are not satisfied, the installation will not take place. The installation of the fibre optics is free of charge if the meters of cable used do not exceed 100m and the manual labour does not exceed 3 hours.
ROAMING SERVICE CONDITIONS
- 1. SERVICE PROVISION IN ROAMING The Roaming Service provision allows the services of mobile electronic communications that the client has contracted can be used when the client travels abroad, once he has the active service, and as long as it is available at depending on the country visited. They are excluded from these conditions international calls and messages (originating in Spain and destination any other country).
- 1. 2. SERVICE ACTIVATION IN ROAMING To activate roaming, the client must request it through email. The service can be activated / deactivated upon customer request at any time by contacting our Customer Service.
- 1. 3. PRICE The price of the service will depend on the country where you are:
- 1. 3.1. ZONE 1 ZONE: ROAMING YEEE (*): As of June 15 In 2017, traffic carried out within Zone 1 or EU Zone will be charged according to the conditions of your national rate there is no surcharge for use your mobile in any EU country and EEA (*).
- 1. 3.2. REST OF AREAS: – Calls: Roaming voice traffic will be billed according to the Roaming fee applicable in the corresponding country. They will be charged both calls made by the user and those received. The person calling from Spain to the line that is in Roaming will pay the price of a national call depending on the conditions of your rate.
- 1. INTERNATIONAL CALLS You can add International minutes to your mobile package, simply contact our sales team. (100min/5€ inc IVA) (300min/12€ inc IVA). International calls can be made to the following countries without incurring a fee:
- 1. 1. Special Numbers Please be advised calls to special numbers will incur a fee. This includes numbers beginning with the following: 800, 803, 806, 807, 900, 901, 902, and 905 numbers. Please contact our customer support team for more information.
- TERMS 1.1: Blu so Easy reserves the right to change these Terms at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for regularly reviewing information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of the UK TV app service after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of these Terms, as modified from time to time by any posted changes. If you do not agree to the Terms, please refrain from using the TV application.
- 1.3 These Terms apply regardless of the type of device you use to access the TV application, for example computer, laptop, mobile phone, smart phone, smart TV or tablet.
- 2.1 All rights, including without limitation, copyright, database rights and trade mark rights in the TV application and its contents, whether audio, text, images, video or any other form, are owned by or licensed to Blu so Easy, or otherwise used by Blu so Easy as permitted by applicable law. The Content is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved to Blu so Easy and/or our licensors.
- 2.2 You agree that you will access the TV application solely for your own private use and not for any commercial or public use. You agree that you may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, adapt, distribute, store in any medium, broadcast, transmit, re-transmit, modify, or show in public all or any part of the Content without the prior written permission of Blu so Easy or in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Any use of the Content not expressly permitted by these Terms is prohibited unless authorised in writing by Blu so Easy.
- 2.3 If you copy or download any content provided through our TV service in breach of these Terms, your right to use the TV application will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
REGISTRATION & YOUR PRIVACY
- 3.2 You must be over the age of 16 to create an account with us. If you are under the age of 18 you must have a parent or guardian’s permission to use the TV application and your parent or guardian should be the one to register for our TV service.
- 3.4 You may terminate your account by contacting us at: +34 865 664 501
- 4.1 While we take every care to ensure that the service provided on the TV application is accurate and complete, some of it is supplied to Us by third parties and We are unable to check its accuracy or completeness.
- 4.2 Blu so Easy does not warrant that the functions contained in the Content contained in this TV application will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the service is free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of any or all of the Content.
- 4.3 In no event will Blu so Easy be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use
- 5.1 Our legal status under applicable data protection law is that of a “data controller” (meaning that we decide the purposes for which and the ways in which your personal information is collected and used) and in this capacity we will securely store and process your personal information.
- 5.4 We will use your personal information when, it’s necessary to fulfill a contract with you: in particular, in providing and delivering the UK TV application. When it’s in our legitimate interests to do so and when these interests are not overridden by your data protection rights: in particular: ⁃ facilitating the creation of, and securing users’, accounts on UKTV’s network; ⁃ communicating with you; ⁃ monitoring and improving our UKTV application and for statistics and analytics purposes, which may include analysing the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns; ⁃ resolving disputes and/or troubleshooting problems; ⁃ for system administration purposes (please note that the information used for these purposes is limited to statistical data about your browsing actions and patterns); and to help us personalise the services and communications you receive (including tailored advertising)
- 5.5 You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide to them your personal information and/or information concerning your activities whilst visiting the site, we shall be entitled to do so.
- 5.6 We will retain your personal information, whether or not your account is active, for as long as we reasonably believe it necessary to fulfill our business purposes or to comply with applicable law, audit requirements, regulatory requests or orders from competent courts.
- 6.1 Some cookies are essential in order to enable use of our TV application. Without these cookies, services like enabling appropriate content based on your type of device cannot be provided. Typically, these would do things like enable mobile phone users to use the UKTV Digital Services or enable error reporting/debugging.
- 6.3 In order to place cookies on your device, we require your consent, which we will obtain when you first download our UK TV application. If you don’t want to allow cookies, refer to your browser settings. If you have any other questions, or queries please contact us at: +34 865 664 501
– Calls: Roaming voice traffic will be billed at the price per minute and call establishment of the rate that each client have hired for national traffic. In case of a rate with voice franchise, traffic taken in Roaming will compute within the contracted franchise; once it is used up, it the same conditions as your national rate will apply. Calls received by the customer will not be charged and will not be counted within the national voice franchise. Also, the caller from Spain to the line that is in Roaming will pay the price of a National call depending on the conditions of your rate.
– Messages: the traffic of messages sent in Roaming will be billed at the price of the message indicated in the national rate that each client have hired. In the case of a duty-free rate, the messages taken in Roaming will compute within the franchise hired once it is used up, the same will apply conditions than your national rate. SMS received while abroad will not be charged and not they will compute within the contracted SMS franchise.
– Data: Roaming data traffic will be billed at the price for Gb of the rate that each client has contracted for national traffic. In case of a data-free rate, the traffic taken in Roaming will compute within the data franchise hired Once the franchise is over, they will be applied conditions you have for national data traffic: payment for use at maximum speed, speed reduction or use of services that expand the franchise of the contract.
– Messages: Roaming SMS traffic will be billed according to the Roaming fee applicable in the corresponding country. The SMS that received while abroad will be free for the client.
– Data: Roaming data traffic will be billed according to the Roaming fee applicable in the corresponding country. You can find all roaming rates by visiting our store or by telephone 865 664 501.
(*) European Union (EU) countries and European Economic Area (EEA): Germany, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark, Slovakia, Slovenia, Estonia, Finland, France, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guyana French, Holland, Hungary, Ireland, Martinique Island, Reunion Island, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, Poland, Portugal (Madeira and Azores), United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Sweden and Spain – only for the purpose of the destination area.
INTERNATIONAL CALLS CONDITIONS
In Europe: Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Hungary, Greece, Croatia, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Russia, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Sweden and Norway. In America: United States of America, Canada, Colombia, Argentina, Mexico, Brazil, Panama and Paraguay. In Asia: China, Hong Kong, South Korea and Japan.
You will be charged for any calls made to countries not listed above. If you use more international minutes than those assigned to your mobile package, the price of the call, and connection charge will be the standard of each destination. Please contact our customer support team for call rates.
FIXED LINE + MOBILE CONDITIONS
DATA RATES + MINUTES
By exceeding the total voice minutes included in the tariff, a calling fee of € 0.1815 (VAT included) will be applied, plus € 0.036 / minute (VAT included). The price of the SMS is € 0.0968 (VAT included). Additionally, rates include 1,000 free minutes in calls to other Blu so Easy lines. After 1,000 minutes, the standard price per minute of the rate will be applied. Once the data navigation is exceeded, a speed reduction of 128Kb is applied until the end of the month.
20€ CREDIT OFFER
Upon signing up to any internet service, the client commits to a 12 month contract with our company. The 20€ credit can only be claimed in the first month of the 12 month contract. 20€ credit will be assigned to the client account upon purchasing a Blu Internet package. Offer can only be claimed once per client. Offer ends August 31st 2019. Discount can not be exchanged, transferred, redeemed, replaced or refunded for cash. Additional fees may apply dependant on the internet package chosen. Please refer to the standard internet terms and conditions.
FREE MAGBOX OFFER
When the client purchases any internet package with Blu, they can claim a Free MAGBOX (subject to availability). Signing up to any internet service, the client commits to a 12 month contract with our company. The client agrees to pay monthly; for a premium IPTV service (9,95€+IVA), and the chosen Internet package for 12 months. The MAGBOX can only be claimed in the first month of the 12 month contract.
Should the client decide to terminate the contract before the end of the 12 month term, a penalty will be applied of the outstanding months. Standard terms and conditions apply. Additionally, the client may be asked to pay a cancellation fee: IPTV cancellation, 69,95€+IVA / Fibre Cancellation, 160€+IVA / WiMax, Cancellation, 99,95€+IVA) Contact our customer support team for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
2GB MOBILE DATA (summer)
During the months of July, August, and September Blu so Easy mobile customers receive and additional 2GB data to use during the following months; July, August, and September. Only applicable to customers with an active mobile data package. Roaming conditions still apply. 2GB extra data can’t be exchanged, transferred, redeemed, replaced or refunded for cash.
300MB FIBRE OFFER
High speed Internet direct to your property, with up to 300Mb symmetrical Fibre Optic connection. Subject to geographical availability. The client commits to a 12 month contract with our company. (24€+IVA/month). Once you have completed your first year, the customer will continue to pay the offer amount, for the same package only if they are to commit to another 12 month term.
This package includes; up to 300mb/s fibre optic symmetrical connection, fixed line (Unlimited calls to national landlines, 200mins to national mobiles, 200mins to European landlines), subscription to our free UK TV app, free installation, and wireless router.
Once the mobile call limits have been exceeded from landlines, calls will be billed. Contact our customer support team for more information.
CANCELLATION: Should the client decide to terminate the contract before the end of the 12 month term, a penalty will be applied of the outstanding months. Standard terms and conditions apply. Additionally, the client’s access to our free UK TV app will also be terminated, with the internet service.
REFER A FRIEND OFFER
When an existing Blu so Easy Internet customer refers a friend to any internet service, they are eligible to claim 3 month free internet. The offer can only be claimed once the referred friends has signed up to a 12 month contract.
The customer should contact the corresponding department to manage their problem. If you want to submit a complaint afterwards, you will have to address it to email@example.com
Neither party shall be considered to have waivered their rights under this contract because of failure or delay to exercise any such right.
THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
A person who is not a party to this contract has no rights under the contract.
LAW RELATING TO CONTRACT
In case of disagreement, both parties must agree to submit to the Courts of Denia jurisdiction.
UK TV APP, Terms & Conditions
These Terms apply to our UK TV app service, which includes; on demand programme services. Your access and use of the UK TV app service constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which apply whether you downloaded the app, or are a registered user. Please read them carefully before you use the TV app. Upon downloading the app you automatically receive a 7 day free trial. Once the 7 day trial period has concluded, your TV service will cease. If you wish to continue use of our service, please contact us to reactivate your account – we charge a cost of 2.95 +IVA per month for the UK TV application service.